Scholarship Application Deadline: 22/08/2016.
- Merite Cum Means
- Jan Utkarsh Trust Interest Free Loan Scholarship
D.D. University Alumni Association Amt. Rs. 5000/-
(For M.Tech./MBA,MCA,B.E./B.Tech.,B.Pharm.,BCA,D.Ch. Students)
1. The student admitted to the Degree Chemical Engineering (B.Tech.) program must have passed GHSEB/CSBE/Equivalent (12th standard) Examination at first trial with minimum of 60% marks (aggregate).
2. The average annual family gross income (parents’ income) of the student must be less than Rs.
2,50,000 (average based on previous three (3) years from all sources).
3. The student should not be (or should not have been) involved in any anti social/criminal activities.
4. The student are required to disclose the details of any other scholarship/s or financial aid he/she is currently receiving for the Program (or receives in future). The Committee will take this information into consideration and select the Recipient/s accordingly.
Certificates and documents to be submitted with the application form:
1. The income certificates/income tax return files/Telephone bills/Electricity bills/expenses on education for siblings/any other documents as desired by the Committee for the previous three year/s as part of proof for family gross income.
2. Self certified photo copy of GHSEB/CSBE/Equivalent Board Examination results, School leaving certificate and 1st trial certificate.
3. Self certified photo copy of previous years results along with all documents listed under above paragraph #1 must be submitted with the application for each subsequent year of Program.
4. Applicant must also write an essay describing his/her achievements and how he/she handled special circumstances in his/her everyday life and submit it along with the application to enhance his/her chances of being selected by the Committee.
(For all discipline of B.E./B.Tech. & Diploma Chemical Engg. Students)
Last Date for submission of form: 21/08/2015
Submit duly filled forms to Mr. Chirag Desai /Mr. Mitesh Dave, Chem. Engg. Dept.
Merit-cum-Means Scholarships :
As a part of programmes to achieve the objectives, DDUAA is giving merit cum means scholarships to the deserving students. It is decided to establish “DDU Alumni Association Scholarship Fund” so as to make the scheme self sustaining through donation from individuals and organizations. We are happy to announce that ex-students of DDU, number of individuals and organizations have extended tremendous positive response for the generous donation to award “Merit Cum Means Scholarship” to deserving students and we expect many more to follow the same. So, we are taking this opportunity to place our kind request in front of individuals and organizations to come forward and support the noble cause of “Vidya Dan”. Your support to the deserving students will help them in changing their life and thus you will be contributing in giving them a bright future. We hope you will support this worthy cause and send us your DD/Cheque at the earliest. (If you want to get tax benefit under section 80 G(5) kindly draw the DD/Cheque in favour of DD Foundution) otherwise in favour of DDU Alumni Association.